Tuesday 14 June 2016

Book Review #10


The Dew Drops

Reviewed By: Ms. Nita Samantaray

An anthology where genre is not a limit. The book ‘The Dew Drops’ has different flavours all together. They are the themes of love, social issues, current situation prevailing in the world, on nature and on great personalities. It is an one stop platform to all the genres. You cannot find a more creative work on this. Poet Akshaya Kumar Das has done a great thing. He is so good in writing with originality that you can feel the freshness in his work. I generally don’t read Poems. But I did it with the request of Author and believe me I just loved it. I had read each poem at least twice to. Poems are generally a complicated thing to understand but these poems are presented in simple and beautiful way. It is an anthology of 436 poems.
 


Let me give an example of  Poet’s Masterpiece:

Fiddling with thumb,
The child sucks,
Time passes by,
Deleting the moments,
From the chapters of life,
Life was playing. Hide & Seek




I won’t be revealing all the wonderful work done by Poet Akshaya Kumar Das right away. For that you have to read his Anthology.

I would definitely recommend this to someone who is fond of dynamic poems.




 You can get his book and reach him with one click below:

Amazon

Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment