Monday 9 May 2016

Book Review #1


The Zombie, The Cat and Barack Obama


Reviewed by: Nita Samantaray

What an awesome portray of character !!!!!

The Zombie, The Cat and Barack Obama was one of the finest funniest stories I have ever read. It just mesmerised me while reading. I started reading it and to my surprise it just went on without even a break. Imagining and living each and every moment are its unique character. It took me to another world and honestly I was enjoying reading every bit of it. I knew from ages that suspense is a flavour of intense and serious stories but thanks to Mr. Christopher Antony Meade to bring a suspense flavour to a comedy and satire genre. It was beyond imagination. The book is a perfect blend of real and fictional characters.

Mr. Christopher Antony Meade is been writing on satire genre for quite long time but I would say his creation is a blend of comedy, drama, realistic fiction too. His creation is really a gift to humankind.

It really made my day.

Highly recommended !!!!!

A must read !!!!!!


You can get his books and reach him with one click below:




Facebook page


Review on Our Official You Tube Channel

Link to our You Tube Channel





2 comments:

  1. Thanks for that great review. I'm delighted that you enjoyed the book.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome. All credit yours for giving such an wonderful gift to humankind.

      Delete